Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What will you learn?
• How a small boutique start-up and music studio runs and operates.
• How to create and execute a 6-12 month music release and marketing schedule.
• Assisting with creating marketing commination’s for SILO’s releases and building relationships with Music Supervisors.
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, and other media accounts.
• Assisting with the project management of SILO’s creative projects dealing with artists, producers and songwriters.
• Assisting the Head of Business Development day-to-day business administration tasks.
• An overview of how licencing and music publishing works
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What we require?
• A desire to learn all you can about the music industry
• A love for and knowledge of all types of music
• Some experience Marketing and Communications would be desirable
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office and Google Docs
• Some knowledge of design suites (Photoshop / illustrator) would be desirable
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative and Flexible
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired
We are a small boutique company, but we will value you as an intern and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will leave with a knowledge of the music industry from a licensing perspective. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment for a start up organization and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the Music Supervision field.
The position begins ASAP and ends December 2015. You are expected to work 15 -20 hours a week and will be paid all expenses (Travel / Lunch) with a possible bonus at the end of the contract term depending on performance.
To apply please submit your application email and resume to Jack Ormandy @ email@example.com