New Story is on a mission to create one of the strongest donor communities out there. We pride ourselves on our 100% transparency model, with all of donations going directly to home construction. Visual storytelling with visuals and video helps us craft a story that helps our families and shows our impact.
You find resourceful ways to accomplish your goal and don’t let small obstacles stand in your way. You’re a doer and make things happen. Nothing slows you down.
You’re a Good Communicator
You’re natural with people. Meeting new people doesn’t scare you. You love sharing a message you believe in.
You're independent and self-motivated
You can accomplish a variety of tasks without constant management. You love working on things bigger than yourself. You’re confident in your ability and humble at the same time.
As New Story's Visual Storyteller you will own the creation and organization of New Story's video and visual assets to help us tell our story.
• You will be in charge of creating fun and creative video content for Marketing or social campaigns
• You will help organize and create a better system for New Story's current and future video and visual assets.
• You will also help organize and share family's photos to help tell their story on social media.
You love working with beautiful images and video, creating fun and engaging short videos, you love visual storytelling. You also enjoy creating processes and funnels, making systems easier and simpler to navigate for others, and you understand the importance and organizing and maximizing the assets a company has in the best way possible.
Benefits to Interning at New Story
• Work on building communities around the world
• Learn from a fast growing Y-Combinator startup and gain valuable real world experience
• Join us for our team dinner (usually Wednesday or Thursday) on us
• School credit for your internship
• Opportunity to travel with us to the field
• Join the New Story team on our monthly adventure (somewhere in the Bay Area)