Nickelodeon’s West Coast Communications team is looking for two motivated and articulate Publicity Interns. The position will work out of the MTVN offices in Santa Monica.
• Monitor press and clip articles on Nick shows and talent
• Attend photo shoots, press junkets and set visits
• Update Nick press website and media contact database
• Facilitate press mailings and assist with follow-up calls to media
• Assist in writing press releases, bios and show synopses
• Assist in pitching Nick shows and talent to consumer press
• Support department assistant with administrative duties, including filing, T&E submissions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interest in pursuing a career in entertainment publicity
• Professional phone and in-person demeanor
• Major in public relations, journalism, communications, media or broadcasting
• Previous public relations/publicity experience strongly preferred
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PUBLIC RELATIONS.
THIS IS NOT A POSITION FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN PRODUCTION.
MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDI