Northwestern Mutual has been in business for 157 years and has received a vast number of accolades in that time:
• Fortune 500 company (114th in sized and revenue, 2013)
• “Most Admired Company in America” (Fortune®, 2013) in its’ industry for the 25th consecutive year!
• One of only two financial services companies listed as one of the “50 Most Admired Companies in the World” (Fortune®, 2012).
• “100 Best Places to work in America” (Glassdoor.com, 2013), #1 in its’ industry and the only financial security company on the list!
• “50 Best Companies to Launch a Career” (BusinessWeek, 2013)
• Northwestern Mutual’s CEO named “One of the most
influential people in business ethics.” (Ethisphere Institute, 2009)
• Northwestern Mutual named to “Training Top 125 List” (Training Magazine, 2013), #1 in its’ industry!
• “#1 Company to Sell For” (SellingPower, 2013)
• Northwestern Mutual has a persistency rate of 96.1%, a
key indicator of customer satisfaction.
• Consistently receive the absolute highest ratings available for financial strength from the four major independent rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s Investors Service, FitchRatings and A.M. Best.
• “America's Top Ten Internships” (Vault Guide to Internships, 2013) for the 18th consecutive year.
• "Five best internships for real work" (Fortune.com, 2007)
Northwestern Mutual's Recruiting Team is seeking outgoing, ambitious, motivated and energetic college students with a passion for Human Resources to join our team for the Summer of 2015.
As a Recruiting intern, you will be expected to:
-meet with influential leaders on your campus and other campuses to build brand recognition
-educate students on the Financial Representative internship and its benefits
-plan and schedule events for the Recruiting Team
-schedule interviews for the team
-create, copy and file marketing materials
-update content for the internship webpage
If you value and have the following qualities, an internship with one of America’s Top 10 Internships may be right for you:
• Self motivated and driven
• Values leadership and personal growth
• Involved in an organization on campus
• Have strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Strive to succeed
• Enjoy a fast paced, value driven environment