Notesolution is an education platform for college students to share course notes and collaborate. We are currently in 30+ schools with 100,000 students sharing academic material every day.
Are you known on campus as taking the best notes for your course? Are you great at making your own notes from lectures and textbook readings? Do you want to help future students succeed in their courses and earn money while at it?
Apply to be a Note Taker for Notesolution today! We’re looking for top of the class students who have a knack for taking lecture notes and making quality study guides for midterms and exams.
• Anyone can apply from any campus, if you currently attend a US or Canadian college or university, you should apply!
• Work from anywhere, freedom to study and work at the same time
• Have to upload your lecture notes on a weekly basis, or upload all of your past notes if you completed the course last semester
• Flexible work schedule only requiring 2-5 hours per week
• Earn a base salary of $50, depending on your performance and commission, your earnings could be as high as $300/week
You can apply directly to the position by visiting: