Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Strong interest in fashion/retail, social media, and marketing.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Lives online – with strong know now on all things social media related
Internship Description of Duties:
We are looking for bright and high energy interns who would be interested in gaining valuable experience in the fashion industry by providing valued assistance to Nudwear (www.nudwear.com) a fast growing and leading e-commerce lingerie company led by a Wharton graduated CEO. We need motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial sprit who are aware of the latest fashion trends and news, and have a passion for social media and all things online. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking intern to join our small creative team working across a range of projects. Applicant would be involved in the research, ideation, marketing and campaign execution. All projects are very hands-on and start-up in nature. We have a fun team culture and believe in cultivating talent through hands on experience. Candidate should have experience or a strong interest in fashion/retail, social media, and marketing. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Areas of assistance will involve the following:
1. Research on feedback of the brand and brand’s content on social media such as facebook, Instagram etc. Research would involve compiling feedback and posts from potential interested parties, gathering their details, email addresses and crafting responses in order to create a call to action from the visitors.
2. Helping create content and strategy for our weekly newsletter outreach.
3. General Market research on the products sold, and potential products that could be considered in the future.
4. Helping engage with customers and potential customers on Facebook and Instagram and other social media channels.
5. Helping generate a following on social media using creative ideas.
6. Helping create content for our blog initiative
7. General marketing & advertising
What You Will Get
1. You will be provided with a reference letter confirming your participation and role in the company. Outstanding interns will be provided strong recommendations for the work done and the company would be happy to provide feedback to any future potential employers.
2. Course Credits subject to being provided proper requirements.
3. Experience working with a fast growing lingerie brand and exposure to our partners that includes a high level NY/LA PR Firm and Digital Marketing team.