Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Strong knowledge of word processing and Microsoft Excel software, filing systems and general office procedures
Verbal and written communication skills
An ability to be flexible and learn on the job
Well-developed interpersonal skills and knowledge of customer service principles
Accuracy and attention to details
Should have some college, or working towards a degree
Previous administrative experience are a plus
Should customer service oriented
Internship Description of Duties:
One of the main goals of our company is to keep our team of hardworking professionals happy and motivated. That's why we need you, a personable, enthusiastic administrative assistant who is flexible and committed to working hard. You will work hand-in-hand with our incredible team to organize, improve filing systems, internal processes and maintain databases. You will have the exciting opportunity to foster team growth as we work to meet our summer goals. You will also be challenged by the high-energy environment where you will be a key player in meeting our customers & staff’s needs. If you want to play an integral role in developing customer relationships and improving business processes, then consider working for us for the summer.
• Offer administrative support as needed, including (but not limited to) mailings, scheduling tours, answering phones and taking detailed messages.
• Facilitate inter-departmental communication by being a liaison between leadership and employees.
• Greet visitors promptly and take care of their needs in a friendly and professional manner.
• Facilitate marketing efforts by photographing pictures and assisting with social media posts. Arrange traveling details for campers and staff.
• Assist with reports and checking timesheets accurately and on time.
• Organize and file digital and physical documents, including customer interest forms, medical forms and staff forms.
• Follow up with customers and potential customers as suggested by management, meeting their needs and building rapport.