96% of the world’s companies still manage contracts manually at a cost of $153B per year. Concord aims to become the next Salesforce for contracts. Going beyond just contract management software, Concord offers a platform that includes e-signature, negotiation, management and analytics for all types of agreements.
More than 46,000 companies in 130 countries, including Stanford University, Just Eat, and Bosch & Siemens use Concord for contract management. Concord has raised a total of $7M and is quickly growing.
To learn more, visit: www.concordnow.com.
Working at Concord
Located in Downtown San Francisco, Concord is founded by veteran entrepreneurs and welcomes team members of all backgrounds – regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation. The Concord team is passionate, smart, and driven. Concord offers an ideal environment for fast career growth for dedicated team members as Concord scales.
College level education or higher ongoing. Otherwise, we’re open to all majors, schools, and years.
- Capacity to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional work ethic and reliability
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Well organized, and a self-starter
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Internship period: Open ended
- Compensation: Paid.
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 24 hours per week.
What we offer all our employees:
- A startup spirit that fosters agility, teamwork, and impact.
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
What is next:
If you are ready to join Concord, please apply by submitting a cover letter and your resume (PDF Format) at Concord's Career site here.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team.
You can expect us to review your application within the following week. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for an initial short video call, followed by full in person interviews with Concord's team.