This internship is with DoItInPerson.com, a new startup based in New York City. DoItInPerson.com is an online event platform that allows people to create, manage and promote events and communities. The site bring all of the fragmented pieces of the event space together; from creating and managing your community, sending newsletters, booking speakers, selling tickets, adding sponsors to managing partnerships. For users, DoItInPerson.com aims to become a personalized event discovery tool that uses the user’s profile, preferences and event history to match them with the events and communities that may be of interest to them.
We're looking for a few interns to help us with a range of duties including reporting, data analytics, site testing assisting in new feature implementation and research. This is not a typical internship, we’re a very small company and you’ll have the chance to prove yourself and make a meaningful impact. No filing or fetching coffee!
• Run weekly reports and update Company financial records.
• Assist in testing implementation of new features on website.
• Assist in developing strategy for future growth and features.
• Research potential site users.
• Assist in onboarding clients, setting events up on the site and general research.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Passion for startups/entrepreneurship.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Poised and professional in-person and on the phone.
• Passion for events and event industry.
• Proficient with MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint.