Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Our focus is to employ new thinking that improves outcomes in child health and infant survivorship from environmental-related diseases. Are you ready to apply your knowledge and skills to change children’s lives?
As an intern you will play an integral role in developing projects that engage parents, pediatric practitioners and policy makers in the issue of pediatric environmental health. You should have an interest in child development, pediatrics, green/natural/organic lifestyle, cross-cultural communications, social marketing and grassroots activism with a global-scale trajectory. You will have the freedom of working from the comfort of your home/dorm room and the flexibility to plan your schedule. However, you will be expected to attend weekly virtual meetings with The OR’ES Group and monthly one-on-one sessions with the CEO/Founder to discuss work progress and professional skill building.
******Superior writing skills
• Ability to apply academic knowledge beyond the classroom
• Innovation, ability to think outside of the box
• Awareness of current social issues and dynamics
• Ability to work remotely and collaborate virtually
• Strong time management skills
• Familiarity with peer-reviewed research and databases
To apply, forward a copy of your resume and writing samples.