Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Interested in public relations for social brands? We can get you started! In Fall 2014 The OR’ES Group is offering an internship position for someone who truly wants to get a sense of how to bring products that matter to the marketplace.
This is not a “get my coffee position”. You will be actively involved in developing and managing a social marketing campaign, keeping track of media placement opportunities and vetting and pitching baby and parenting influencers and media outlets relevant to our brand and target population’s needs. Bring your marketing/public relations savvy and we’ll show you how your skills can be the catalyst for change!
At The OR’ES Group we have a solid history of driving initiatives that improve child health outcomes. You are entering at the beginning stages of our latest effort to continue in this direction. If you have a heart for children and the desire to work in a focused, hands-on organization we welcome you to come aboard as a Fall 2014 intern.
• Must have heart for children
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be resourceful, crafty
• Must have strong writing skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must have good command of the internet, search engine
• Photoshop and graphic design skills are a plus
• Access to a laptop, phone and high-speed internet