Have you participated on a Study Abroad program?
Do you want to share your abroad experience with other students?
Become a study abroad campus ambassador!
Student Campus Ambassadors are returned study abroad students who would like to get involved in activities and spread the word about study abroad programs. Currently less than 10% of the US college population studies abroad, so there is a lot of room for growth. As a Campus Ambassador, your primary responsibility is to help spread the word about studying abroad at your university.
The Campus Ambassador program is an opportunity to:
• Connect with other students
• Promote international education on campus
• Earn income which may be between $ 100 and $ 250 a day
Campus Ambassador Responsibility:
• Working with their study abroad office to spread the word about Study Abroad Europe through fairs, events, orientations, re-entry seminars, peer-advising, etc.
• Classroom and student group presentations, dorm hall announcements
• Posting flyers around campus – academic halls, study and student lounges
• Set up info tables and collect student inquiries
Campus Ambassador Requirements:
• Must be study abroad alumni
• Currently enrolled in a U.S. or Canadian university/college
• Hold a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5