We are currently seeking candidates to join our team for a paid internship program. Our internship is a 4-month long position with the opportunity for extension and advancement within the company. The ideal candidate enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment and views public relations as a potential career and has a bachelor’s degree. We want someone who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead.
The position includes:
• Writing (press materials, pitch angles, etc.; knowledge of AP Style a plus)
• Media outreach (phone and email pitching)
• Assisting with research projects
• Participating in brainstorm sessions
• Tracking media hits and updating activity reports
• Execution of various client program components
• Media monitoring and list-building (knowledge of Cision a plus)
• College degree and previous work experience preferred
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Confident in calling and outreaching to media
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, challenge yourself and others to be creative, and view this opportunity as not just a learning experience but possibly a step toward your future, please apply by clicking on the following link: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3pWHPhwD No emails or calls! Only applicants who apply through the link will be considered.
Note: This position is FULL TIME (9-6, M-F). Must be POST-GRADUATE