Palms for Life Fund is a New York City based nonprofit seeking a Social Media Marketing intern.
• Possess strong writing skills and are able to commit to working approximately 5 hours per week.
• Be able to come to our Office in midtown Manhattan to work with us - we love and need face-time!
• Possess a background in any of these areas of study: Communications, Business, Social Media, or Marketing.
• Be familiar and comfortable using Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
• Creative thinking
• Willingness and enthusiasm
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
• Work with intelligent people who are smart and caring global citizens making a change in the world and have over 30 years of experience in the sector.
• A COZY office space that's fun, open and hard-working
• An atmosphere of collaboration, excitement, and POSSIBILITIES THAT ARE TRULY EXCITING and can impact America's perception on POVERTY
• The chance to really LET LOOSE on what you know about social media and see how much impact you can make. A PLAYGROUND where your fun makes a difference around the world.
• Lunches will be paid for when at the office, and you'll get a $100 monthly stipend.