Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The Summer Internship Program includes:
· 1:1 mentorship
· Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
· Expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
· Connect with other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team and be a key support person for our HR Talent Development Team. You will be in a critical role on the team, coordinating details for all development initiatives including scheduling, marketing, and keeping the global team connected and up-to-date.
We are a high-energy, dynamic, and very fast-moving department. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who is successful at multi-tasking and can juggle the day-to-day details of scheduling, and will not flinch when interruptions occur and priorities change. You must have a demonstrated ability to be flexible, meet deadlines, and creatively solve problems. This is a great role to gain fundamental experience in Learning & Development and Talent Management.
· Support production of training materials (slides, handouts, team exercises)
· Schedule ad hoc and reoccurring training
· Track and follow up on training attendance
· Post new trainings and details on our Learning Management Center
· May be asked to reach out to interview managers and employees, collecting and analyzing training needs
· Conduct market & best practice research on different Learning & Development domains
· Proactively identify and implement process improvements
· Relevant coordination experience, preferably in a corporate environment
· Ability to scale in a high growth, fast paced environment
· Ability to work well with others at varying levels in the organization
· Superior organizational skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Positive attitude, results driven, and detail oriented
· Analytical capabilities and experience, using MS Excel or other analytical tools
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Requirements – All applicants must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
In addition to applying through Intern Queen please also submit your application here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o3mF5fwT&s=internqueen
Note: Palo Alto Networks also offers relocation assistance.