Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Our Summer Internship Program provides you:
· 1:1 mentorship
· Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
· Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
· Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
The University Programs and Recruiting team supports Intern and New College Graduate hiring across the organization. We create robust on-campus recruiting strategies to attract top University talent. Once onboard, we continue our mission with fun and engaging programs for new grads and interns.
We are seeking to add a University Programs Intern to our small but mighty team for the summer of 2018! In this role, you will support the efforts of the entire University team, but focus mainly on executing the Summer Internship Program. Providing a positive candidate experience will be a top priority. This is a detail oriented, fast paced, and exciting role!
• Coordinate and help execute Intern and New Grad Program events
• Design and lead social communities for Summer Intern class
• Manage and execute candidate onboarding process
• Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed
• Keep performance data clean and accurate, while timely updating candidate information on the UR trackers
The successful applicant should have…
• Previous experience scheduling interviews or events
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize time, and meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
• Self-directed and able to work independently
• Demonstrated customer service experience
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com please also apply using this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oYmF5fwO&s=internqueen