Paper and Fabric is an exciting new start-up in LA! We’re a new apparel company that features the works of emerging artists on canvas prints (Paper) and premium clothing (Fabric). The proceeds from each collection are shared with the artist and an art/education non-profit.
We are gearing up to launch a street wear collection via interesting online and offline sales channels, including strategic e-commerce partnerships, flash sale placements and pop-up shops/events. We are currently growing our internship program. Success in this program can lead to a paid positions.
- Hands on experience behind the scenes of planning and executing an art showcase event
- Strong writing skills; organized; ability to multi-task; self-motivated.
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Photo editing a plus
- Applicants must be located in Los Angeles area
- College credit
- Build your portfolio
- Fun team/environment
- Paid lunch/dinner meetings
To apply, please send along your resume and portfolio attachment or link to firstname.lastname@example.org