Paper and Fabric is an exciting new start-up in LA! We’re a new apparel company that features the works of emerging artists on canvas prints (Paper) and premium clothing (Fabric). The proceeds from each collection are shared with the artist and an art/education non-profit.
We are gearing up to launch a street wear collection via interesting online and offline sales channels, including strategic e-commerce partnerships, flash sale placements and pop-up shops/events. We are currently growing our internship program. Success in this program can lead to a paid positions.
- Strong writing skills; organized; ability to multi-task; self-motivated.
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Oversee posts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Explore the streets and galleries of LA to find and photograph interesting art, for social media content
- Meet and connect with artists, bloggers and press
- Photo editing a plus
- Applicants must be located in Los Angeles area. Outside applicants WILL NOT be considered.
We are also looking for volunteers for an art show we are producing in Venice from August 26th- Sept 2nd (featuring LA's biggest street artists). Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info on this event please go to www.thestreetarthouse.com
- College credit
- Build your portfolio
- Fun team/environment
- Paid lunch/dinner meetings
To apply, please send along your resume and portfolio attachment or link to email@example.com.