Paper Pinecone is changing the way families find daycare, preschool, and before and after school care. We're a centralized, searchable, filterable directory and provide parents all of the information they need to create a short list of providers who may be a good fit. We're also a precisely target marketing tool for childcare providers, giving them access to thousands of families searching for care as well as behavioral analytics on our users.
Responsibilities & Skills
* Research & data collection - This requires impeccable attention to detail while extracting information from websites and creating Excel spreadsheets.
* Social media – Source and write content for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Requires creativity, ideation, and a sense of humor.
* Blogger outreach – Connect with local and national businesses and persuade them to develop blog content.
* Blog content development – Write blog posts for our website and others. Source photography. Requires excellent writing skills.
* Phone sales – Cold call potential customers and sell them our services. Requires confidence, tenacity, and a friendly phone persona.
* Additional tasks, as necessary.
* Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Strong writing skills
* Problem-solving abilities
* Attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Willingness and eagerness to do things that you might not be great at and might not love
* Sense of humor
* Bilingual – Spanish or Mandarin
* Photoshop skills
This is a remote position. If you are Los Angeles-based, there may be opportunities to attend networking events with the CEO.