Paramount Public Relations is a boutique PR firm with big agency expertise that serves clients in the hospitality, not-for-profit, media, retail, health, beauty, technology, corporate and consumer marketing industries. Paramount is a full service public relations office offering media relations, social media strategy and management, event marketing, media training, analyst relations, custom publishing, editorial services, news and issues monitoring, strategy, messaging and positioning, and trade show support.
Assist in all general duties including but not limited to:
• Writing press releases, calendar listings, media alerts, PSAs for various clients
• Managing and updating client and company social media accounts
• Distributing press materials to media
• Performing client research
• Creating placement/media reports
• Participating in brainstorms and client conference calls
• Assembling press kits
• Following-up with and light pitching to media
• Attending client events
• Creating and updating media lists
• Submitting client events to online event calendars
Skills: Research, communication, writing and organizational skills are all necessary.
Hours: Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week, or 2-3 days.
Contact: Jessica Prah, principal, email@example.com