Actor Matthew Del Negro (The Sopranos, The West Wing, Scandal) describes his career as being told "No" for a living. Here, he gets up close and personal with top-shelf folks from all walks of life about the 10,000 "No"s they've had to endure and the struggles they've had to overcome on their journey to where they are today. Inspiring, raw, honest, and funny, this podcast will help you see that the people you think have "got it made" put their pants on one leg at a time, just like you.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- need someone with video/film experience to record simple video for interviews that (usually) take place at home studio in Pacific Palisades, CA.
- someone with their own cameras/lenses is a plus (could literally be iPhones or equivalent, but better camera obviously better)/ tripods (i have one)
- someone well versed in starting a YouTube channel and working on the SEO for it to attract more viewers
- convert all prior audio-only interviews (about 40 of them) to video by finding a few images of guest online and creating a slideshow to put the current audio to (since they have not been videotaped)
- take short videos to upload to IG story, etc. for social media campaign.
- flexible schedule
- opportunity to make a real impact on the marketing and social media aspects of a new and up and coming podcast with high end guests
- discretion with high end guests necessary
-creativity and ambition a plus
- being a fan of the podcast a plus