Patterson/Bach Communications Inc. has one opening available for a public relations intern during the fall term in Orlando, Fla.
Our agency is currently interviewing qualified, interested, and excited candidates for this non-paid internship position.
The desired candidate must have:
• Completed one year (2 full terms) of course work in the College
• Knowledge of A/P Style
• Strong writing skills (grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, etc.)
• Strong computer skills (Mac preferred)
• A passion to work in the public relations industry and a desire to learn the agency business.
A sample of the internship responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Research, writing and editing for media alerts/advisories, press releases, and newsletter articles
• Distribution of press materials to the media
• Assist with research and development of targeted media lists
• Assist with media exposure reports and media clippings
• General research
• Project coordination
• Light administrative duties