About The Pekoe Group:
The Pekoe Group is a full-service theatrical marketing and advertising agency in New York City.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
· Strong working proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
· Working knowledge of key design concepts such as resolution, color, and typography and how they relate and differ across printed material and web design
· Ability to work independently and respond well to pressure and deadlines
· Strong organization skills and the ability to deal with changing priorities
· A good eye for detail and willingness to take direction and critique
· Include a link to your portfolio website in your cover letter, or submit your portfolio as a PDF to email@example.com after applying.
Benefits & Perks:
· Free tickets to shows
· Free snacks
· Awesome work environment (think beer on tap, ping pong, rooftop parties and more)
· Compensation: $11 per hour
Internship Description of Duties:
The internship will give the intern valuable real-world experience in an agency environment as they assist in the completion of print, web, collateral and outdoor designs needed for advertising & marketing materials. The ideal candidate will possess a strong command of design principles and be comfortable working as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment.