Trailer Park is the world's leading entertainment marketing agency with headquarters in Hollywood, Ca and regional offices in New York City and London. With over 20 years of experience in entertainment marketing, Trailer Park serves as a full-service agency for a broad spectrum of clients, including theatrical, television, home entertainment, video games, publishing, music, brands and more.
Trailer Park's unique model combines entertainment, technology and branding, at significant scale, enabling the agency to provide its clients with unique marketing solutions as well as fully-integrated campaigns.
Art Machine is the print arm of Trailer Park, located in the heart of the industry at Hollywood and Highland. We have a fun, energetic and fast-paced culture (which we all thrive on) – and we may be looking for you to join us.
The intern in Art Machine’s Photo Dept. plays a key role in assisting with the agency's photo asset management. The position simultaneously offers interaction with professionals in photography, design, motion graphics and print production. In addition, the intern's experience will include observing the the agency's process and various stages of advertisement design. Internship is for the Summer 2013.
Responsibilities are as follows:
· Learning asset management software and maintaining Art Machine's digital image library.
· Fulfilling online stock photography requests for art directors.
· Assisting with photo research requests.
· Assisting in the in-house photo studio (lighting set-up, wardrobe, reflectors, set decoration).
· If skilled in Photoshop, there is an opportunity to retouch corporate portraits.
To qualify for this internship you must:
· Be a current college student.
· Be able to receive academic credit for the internship.
· Be eager to learn anything and everything.
· Be sharp as a razor and able to turn-on-a-dime in an extremely fast-paced environment.
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR CAREERS WEBSITE: http://www.trailerpark.com/careers.aspx