About Rebecca Minkoff :
Rebecca Minkoff is seeking an optimistic and highly organized photography interns to join our photo team this Spring! The intern will be working closely with our head of Photography. This role will help you learn the ins and outs of photography and retouching in the fashion industry.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
1. Photo/art or related bachelor’s degree or in the last year of pursuing a degree in photo/art related subjects
2. Experience working with Photoshop; familiarity with Excel and Capture One a plus
3. Proficient with DSLR cameras, knowledge of lighting equipment a big plus.
4. Ability to multitask. Must be focused and detail orientated.
5. Must have strong organizational skills.
6. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Internship Description of Duties:
Photo assisting during photo shoot: helping in lighting setups, Resetting studios. Retouch product and fashion photography images. Name and maintain file size and naming specification guidelines. Ensure color consistency between image assets. Perform quality assurance on all images.
12-15 Hours Per Week