The Picture Bakery is a boutique-style photography studio that is seeking a self-motivated and dependable intern for a minimum of 12 hours a week to work directly with the senior photographer.
Successful candidates must be able and willing to:
• Help to maintain website content and social media presence
• Help assist with photoshoots on location and in-house
• Organize and archive photoshoots
• Basic image editing
• General upkeep of studio equipment and special projects
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Exhibits passion for photography and seeks opportunities to learn and develop photography skills
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom
• Ability to take direction and follow through independently
• Team oriented with a positive attitude.
The senior photographer is willing to train in the areas you might wish to grow as a photographer or businessperson.
You will also get studio time to build your photography portfolio using the studio lights and camera equipment.
Compensation: Unpaid, however school/internship credit can be given.
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week