Our marketing team is looking for a Social Media Popstar to support our Digital Marketing efforts during the Spring. The ideal applicant will be highly creative, passionate about developing engaging content and copywriting, a social media junkie that understands their way around all the latest social media channels! The candidate will be responsible for contributing to website and social media efforts such as; community management, helping develop content, posting across multiple social media channels and will assist with influencer marketing efforts. Those looking to gain valuable digital marketing experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
• Student currently enrolled at a University
• Great attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills are required
• Self-starter, with a positive, can-do attitude
• Interest in learning and developing new skill sets
• Candidate should be a creative thinker, enjoy copywriting and ability to create fun forward-thinking content
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• In depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram& Snapchat
• Basic photography and photoshop skills
• Basic video editing skills and pun expert is a plus!