Our marketing team is looking for a Social Media Popstar to support our Digital Marketing efforts during the Spring. The ideal applicant will be highly creative, passionate about developing engaging content and copywriting, a social media junkie that understands their way around all the latest social media channels! The candidate will be responsible for contributing to website and social media efforts such as; community management, helping develop content, posting across multiple social media channels and will assist with influencer marketing efforts. Those looking to gain valuable digital marketing experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Student currently enrolled at a University
• Great attention to detail, and excellent organizational and time management skills are required
• Self-starter, with a positive, can-do attitude
• Interest in learning and developing new skill sets
• Candidate should be a creative thinker, enjoy copywriting and ability to create fun forward-thinking content
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
• In depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram& Snapchat
• Basic photography and photoshop skills
• Basic video editing skills and pun expert is a plus!
Internship Description of Duties:
Key Duties: • Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement digital campaigns • Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for social channels • Monitor and respond on behalf of the company across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat) • Ideating and creating content for social media and website use • Support with maintaining website creative and assets current • Planning and assisting with influencer identification/gifting/seeding • Support with assembling and shipping product samples