Michele Marie PR represents brands such as Members Only, Junk Food Clothing, Soffe, Vineyard Vines, Rock Refinery, ban.do, TACORI, and Level 99. We are looking for smart interns that are interested in a career in fashion PR. They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that could work 2 or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship but we will give school credit.
Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. The founders are energetic, fresh, and accessible with bi-coastal experience in a wide array of product lines. The clients include young design talent, established premium designers, and innovators in the world of fashion, beauty, and accessories.
• Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised; organizing the denim rack; organize / display ban.do nicely, clean the cases ect.
• Prospecting: this is an on-going project
o Look up the brand and provide contact information
• Checking off returned samples and putting everything away
• Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
• Creating pitches
• Researching upcoming events
• Looking through Google Alerts and making powerpoint presentations for press
• Shipping Samples
• Generally assisting Account Executives
• Helping pack and deliver celebrity gifts
• organizing Our office and the storage room
• Researching new celebrities and contact information
Expenses paid. Gift at end of internship.