Stella McCartney launched her own fashion house under her name in a partnership with Kering as a 50/50 joint venture and showed her first collection in Paris in October 2001. A lifelong vegetarian, Stella McCartney does not use any leather or fur in her designs. Her collections include women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, lingerie, eyewear, fragrance and kids.
Special skills and/or education required for internship:
- Must have a great attitude and good communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Photoshop
- Must be detail-orientated, organized, and dedicate
1) Tagging Publications for mention of Stella McCartney brand
2) Daily Press clippings as well as organizing press clipping with Photoshop.
3) Checking-in and preparing samples for fashion publications, stylists and celebrities.
4) Coordinating Pickups and deliveries.
5) Organizing the showroom.
6) Assisting with fashion related research projects