DAVID YURMAN is internationally recognized as America’s foremost luxury jewelry brand. Founded in 1980 by two artists, the company fuses art, fashion and jewelry, inspired by a passion for excellence in craftsmanship and innovation in the classic tradition. Headquartered in a facility in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood, the company produces more than 250 unique new designs per year and is best known for their iconic Cable Collection introduced in 1983, Silver Ice (diamonds set in silver), South Sea Pearls, and Fine Timepieces, Men's Jewelry, Bridal, High Jewelry and Cable Kids. For over 30 years, artistic inspiration and the pursuit of excellence has established DAVID YURMAN as America’s premier jewelry and timepiece designer. The company continues in this tradition as it evolves into an international luxury brand.
This intern position is an exciting opportunity to gain work experience within our Public Relations team. This position will assist the Public Relations team with all departmental global needs for Women’s, Men’s, High Jewelry, Timepieces, Eyewear and Fragrance Collections.
You will be responsible for:
• Daily management of David Yurman publication credits (Magazine clipping and scanning)
• Maintain media archives
• Assist PR team with special projects and press for events
• Keep an up to date and accurate database of contacts
• Research and analyze new media for PR department
• General administrative duties
• Maintain and update PR calendar with corporate events/important dates
• Track all celebrity coverage
• Assist with downloads for celebrity images
• Track all coverage for national and international press
• Assist with organizing product pickups and returns
• Assist with product fact checking for upcoming credits/high res image requests
• Assist with donation and gifting requests