JustFab Inc. gives professionals across the globe access to a career they want at a company they’re passionate about. We love fashion! Through our curated approach, JustFab Brands (JustFab.com. ShoeDazzle.com, Fabletics.com & FabKids.com) reaches over 40 Million members across 7 countries – giving our customers access to on-trend fashions at a price they love.
How Do You Fit In?
Are you obsessed with fashion and being active? Do your friends look to you for the latest trends and ideas? We are looking for an intern with an interest in fashion and health/wellness who is detail-oriented, organized, and has a desire to learn the fundamentals of public relations from both a marketing and PR perspective. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and loves a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for style and teamwork.
What you will learn in your role:
• The basics of public relations, influencer outreach and event planning
• How to think critically about PR objectives
• Practice how to pitch the media,
• Plenty of additional opportunities in cross-functional interactions regarding website QA, PR, and social media.
What we require for you to succeed:
• Passion for public relations and fashion
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Detail-oriented but creative and flexible
• Interest in fashion & health/wellness
Details: The position will be approximately 16-24 hrs. per week starting in June. You must be able to earn school credit to be eligible for participation. This is an unpaid internship. The position is based in El Segundo, CA.
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.