INTEGRATED PR is Hiring IMMEDIATELY!
Bright, Ambitious L.A.-area College Students or Graduate for Immediate Internship
One of the leading, entertainment-based Strategic PR Agencies is hiring self-starter with the ability to multi-task, take invaluable guidance from multiple staffers and learn to handle multiple press campaigns. You should exhibit total commitment for a well-rounded internship at one of the most dynamic, innovative public relations agencies dedicated to excellence.
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency with a prestigious client list and a major stake in Hollywood's frontline.
IPR has created ahead-of-the-curve new media strategies which brand our clients, advance their careers and create an indelible impact via strategic integration of new media and terrestrial press opportunities.
The L.A. office, boutique-sized for hands-on service to A-list clientele ranging from primetime tv shows ("Shark Tank") to A-list stars (Oscar & Emmy winners), corporate entertainment clinets and major red carpet events, combines traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff works in a collaborative environment with each one of us immersed in all aspects of the company including: media/database research, pitch writing/interview securing, social media, strategic planning, long-term publicity campaigns AND major film premieres, red carpet events and top-tier industry events.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
· Committed individual with a background in communications and/or PR
· Entertainment industry beneficial; ability to roll calls and help facilitate solutions necessary. If not, we'll teach you.
· Strong organizational skills
· Understanding of social media for business (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and basic website updating)
· Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise (i.e. self-starter)
· Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and very capable internet researcher. Cision database a major plus; if not, will be taught
· Ability to work 1 or more nights per week at special events ranging from major premiere red carpets to assorted special events
· Willing to roll up your sleeves and work minimum of 3 days a week to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry
· Fluency in English mandatory (speaking, reading & writing) and a working knowledge of social media for business puts candidates at prime eligibility
· Must live in the Los Angeles area
· Competitive winners have a chance at part and/or full-time position