We started out life way back in 1964. Since those humble beginnings in the basement of a department store we’ve grown up and now have over 300 stores in the UK alone! We ship to more than 100 countries and our eclectic British style is known all over the world.
Our Oxford Circus flagship is a mecca for cool girls, whether they’re holidaying in London or living in the capital, and we’ve spread the love across the pond with flagships in Chicago and New York!
Over the years we’ve built a strong bond with industry insiders and in 2002 we joined forces with NEWGEN, a scheme which allows us to foster new design talent and provide a global platform for the scene’s brightest new stars. We’re also the only high street brand to show on schedule at London Fashion Week, and Topshop Unique has become the style set’s hottest ticket.
From our collaborations – think Christopher Kane and Kate Moss – to our fresh take on making new season pieces work for you, we’re on a mission to bring style to you, wherever you are.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Be able to multi-task
• Be detail-oriented
• Be eager to learn
• Be well organized
• Have great communication skills
• Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
SAMPLE MANAGEMENT – EDITORIAL & CELEBRITY
• Assist and coordinate with all sample requests (with priority etc.).
• Pack dispatched and unpack all returned samples .
• Merchandise all samples in appropriate showroom display areas, following
loans and returns.
• Manage all incoming/outgoing packages and shipments.
CREDIT INFORMATION & MONTHLY EDITORIAL REPORTS
• Assist with magazine credit requests.
• Maintain up-to-date record of daily/weekly/monthly credits.
• Keep store informed of upcoming credits.
• Assist with maintaining up-to-date record of all traffic reports.
• Merchandise showroom on daily basis, as samples move in and out.
12-15 Hours Per Week