We are a boutique lifestyle public relations agency specializing in food, style and all things beauty. Based in Manhattan's Meatpacking District, we are a driven communications team that believes in the power of the imagination to fuel unexpected stories and concepts. We are turned on by passionate, intelligent people who have a distinctive story to tell. Our goal is to help tell these stories.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Smart and Savvy PR Intern Wanted
MediaCraft is an exciting PR/communications agency specializing in catering to our vast roster of beauty, lifestyle and restaurant clients. Our open NYC office environment enables our creative, forward-thinking minds to flow while continuing to work hard together as a team.
We are seeking a motivated, self-starting, and detail-oriented intern to start in January 2014
The ideal candidate should be:
- A hard-working/self starter mentality with the desire to get the job done and to do it well
- Supportive and proactive team player
- An organized thinker with great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- A strong writer, talented oral communicator and have pleasant phone manner
- Familiar with national beauty/style magazines and websites/blogs
-Photoshop skills are a plus
- Available to work 2-5 days per week.*
*College Credit Available
Internship Duties Include:
• Managing, tracking and mocking up client placements & coverage
• Organizing and executing editorial sample requests
• Managing administrative tasks such as ordering office supplies, maintaining product closet organization, maintaining publication library, etc.
• Corresponding with media daily, including email and phone correspondence
• Writing and editing press releases
• Writing and editing client pitches
• Building and maintaining agency media lists
This is fast-paced internship is ideal for a candidate who has the desire to receive a hands-on learning experience in the Beauty Public Relations Industry.
Please send resume and availability to email@example.com.
15-30 Hours Per Week