JustFab Inc. gives professionals across the globe access to a career they want at a company they’re passionate about. We love fashion! Through our curated approach, JustFab Brands (JustFab.com. ShoeDazzle.com, Fabletics.com & FabKids.com) reaches over 40 Million members across 7 countries – giving our customers access to on-trend fashions at a price they love.
How Do You Fit In?
Are you obsessed with fashion? Do your friends look to you on Instagram and Facebook for the latest trends and ideas? We are looking for an intern with graphic design experience and an interest in social media who is detail-oriented, organized, and has a desire to learn the fundamentals of social media. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and loves a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for teamwork.
What you will learn in your role:
• How to plan and implement PR strategies, initiatives and programs
• How to think critically about business objectives as related to editorial calendars and press opportunities
• Blogger review program implementation, tracking and monitoring.
• Strategic media relations through list building, research and training.
• Celebrity/influencer program management.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What we require for you to succeed:
• Background in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and flexible.
• Interest in public relations, fashion & retail.
Details: The position will be approximately 10-30 hrs. per week starting as soon as possible. You must be able to earn school credit to be eligible for participation. This is an unpaid internship. The position is based in El Segundo, Ca.
Please click the link below to apply through JustFab’s career site