Innovative Strategic entertainment PR agency has immediate opening(s) for bright interns who wish to be immersed in all areas. English must be first language (speaking, reading & writing) and self-starter muscle necessary in stunning Beverly Hills offices. Phenomenal growth position for right person passionate about a career in the entertainment industry.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
· Committed individual with a background in communications and/or PR
· Excellent communication and organizational skills with English as your first language
· Ability to use Cision media database -- and other research engines -- an immediate plus
· Thorough understanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
· Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise
· Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and thoroughly capable internet research
· Can commit to 3 days weekly (close to it or more) and hopefully, 1-2 evenings a week at events. Academic responsibilities granted
· Must be comfortable on phones and able to roll calls
· Must live in the Los Angeles area
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency. We combine traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff and interns are immersed in all aspects of the company including: pitch writing, database research, social media, strategic plans, major film premieres and red carpet events. We are looking for the best and brightest in the USC community committed to growing an entertainment pr career.
Applicants with one or more internships on their resume will given priority but if you are bright, passionate and show determination to build a career with one of the fastest growing collaborative firms in entertainment, you're likely the right person IPR.
Contact: Monique Moss 310-858-8230 office email@example.com