Tucker & Associates, a Dallas-based national public relations agency specializing in the travel/tourism, lifestyle and consumer product industries, seeks an intern with public relations experience for spring/summer 2015.
We’re looking for a creative, high-energy team player who would like to gain hands-on experience working on many of the agency’s travel and consumer PR accounts. Applicants should demonstrate strong writing skills, tireless work ethic, can-do attitude and a desire to learn more about travel, lifestyle and consumer PR.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Performing background research for various projects and keeping up with industry trends
• Tracking and measuring media coverage, and assembling monthly reports
• Drafting media materials such as email pitches, news releases and press kit documents
• Curating and updating targeted media lists
• Various administrative duties
More information about the agency is available at www.tuckerpr.com.
This will be a paid internship, approximately 20-40 hours per week. Upper-level students or recent graduates are preferred.
If you believe you are a fit, please send cover letter, resume and 2-3 writing samples to Brooke Traister at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.