Founder Kristen Kellogg has successfully grown her creative agency, Border Free Media, into a 6 figure business but while doing so suffered some major health setbacks. Realizing she needed to restructure and balance in her own life, she went back to school to study health coaching and functional medicine for her autoimmune disease. And thus taking everything she has learned in rebalancing her own life, Mapped Wellness was born in order to help other busy entrepreneurs and creatives seeking balance operate at their optimal.
Did you know...Only 12% of American Adults today are actually metabolically healthy. That means 88% are living in some state of dis-ease. Did you know that more than 80% of chronic diseases can be reversed through nutrition and lifestyle changes?
While many people share the goal of optimal health as a destination, each journey remains completely unique. We create a roadmap to get our clients there. At Mapped Wellness, we are here to support our clinets on their healing journey through a lens of integrative nutrition and functional medicine taking a drug-free approach to get to the root cause of your symptoms and rebalance the body. While healing does begin with good nutrition, it can take much more than nutrition to get wellness. The lifestyle choices we make every single day play an integral role in your current state of how you feel and the symptoms you may be experiencing. Through integrative health coaching and a functional medicine lens, we empower our clients to be their own advocate. We share powerful puzzle-piecing information to help guide clinets to the root cause of symptoms they are experiencing so you can make clear choices that serve them on their personal healing journey. And, of course, we’ll motivate you and hold you accountable.
Mapped Wellness is looking for a dynamic intern to begin immediately assisting with public relations, marketing, social media, and bringing on new clients. This internship is 20+ hours a week, unpaid with college credit with potential to earn commission on new clients.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
– Believes in a life where you never stop learning
– Is a self starter who wants to bring their ideas to the table
– Enjoys research + development
– Has a love of learning about wellness and living a balanced life
– Has a great grasp on social media knowledge: canva, Instagram,, Pinterest, and Facebook
– Understands how to write captivating press releases that grab editors attention
– Has a great grasp on Squarespace + Mail Chimp + Photoshop + InDesign + Lightroom
– Possesses excellent communication skills
– Has a sense of humor, witty and thinks on his/her feet
– Has an interest in photography, film, copywriting, and being generally creative
– Is a motivated self starter and thrives working remotely
As an intern at Mapped Wellness, you will learn and develop lifelong skills you can use in any industry while also learning how to love a live of optimal wellness. You have the opportunity to work with an extablished founder who has already successfully grown other busiensses while starting a new brand from scratch. Get excited!
Upon commencement of your internship, there is potential to take on a position with Mapped Wellness (we’re really are looking for someone to grow with our brand you could be in it for the long haul). We also offer opportunities for commision for new clinets brought on throiugh sales strategy.