Voce is more than a PR firm – We’re a marketing and communications consultancy. Like any good architect, the process starts behind the scenes with a solid foundation and expands skyward into something that transforms the landscape. Using a combination of skill-sets, from public relations to social media marketing to web development, we work with companies to create content, distribute it in a world-class manner, engage in the conversation, and drive brand awareness.
• Provide support to Associate Client Executives and Client Executives on the execution of all day-to-day client work.
• Consistently demonstrates attention to detail and quality assurance when conducting these assignments.
• Able to write initial drafts and ultimately complete assignments such as competitive analysis, and analysis of client campaign metrics.
• An aptitude for multi-tasking all-day (every day).
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Ability to compile daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly reports.
• Deadline driven.
• Ability to work within a team
• Web/Social Media Skills:
o Must have a basic understanding of lightweight HTML
o Experience with web publishing tools including WordPress
o Experience with mainstream social media platforms, including YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
o Experience with Google Apps: Mail, Drive, Calendar and Analytics
o Experience managing web communities and comment moderation.
o A strong understanding of basic web search tools and services (e.g., Google Blog search)
o An ability to quickly identify information and publish on-the-fly to Voce's reporting tool
Please submit resumes to email@example.com