JONESWORKS INC. is a full-service public relations agency representing an elite roster of lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and consumer brands as well as celebrity and television personalities.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Seeking intern who is enthusiastic, innovative, and interested in gaining hands-on experience in the field of Public Relations. JONESWORKS Inc. is a fast-paced work environment and the ideal candidate must be able to complete responsibilities in a timely manner, multi-task, and work efficiently. Must be exceptional with Mac computer programs (i.e. Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint, InDesign) and familiar with social media technology (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Cision). Strong communication and writing skills are required.
• Sending and tracking client samples to media contacts
• Building and maintaining media databases for press release distribution
• Creating and maintaining monthly press clipbooks for each Client
• Editing press kit contents (one-sheets, bios etc.) and pitches
• General administrative tasks including answering phones, faxing, and filing, and running errands,
All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited school.
A few of our amazing clients include:
• Zuckerberg Media
• Donny Deutsch
• Eric Daman, stylist of Gossip Girl and The Carrie Diaries
• Kendra Scott Jewelry
• Dream Water
• Style Me Pretty
• Amy Jo Martin
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week