JustFab.com is currently seeking a Public Relations Intern for summer 2015.
JustFab Inc. gives professionals across the globe access to a career they want at a company they’re passionate about. We love fashion! Through our curated approach, JustFab Brands (JustFab.com, FabKids.com, Fabletics.com & ShoeDazzle.com) reach over 40 Million members across 7 countries – giving our customers access to on-trend fashions at a price they love.
How Do You Fit In?
Are you obsessed with fashion? Do your friends look to you for the latest fashion blogs and fashion websites to follow? Are you constantly on Instagram searching for the latest trends and ideas? We are looking for an intern with an interest in women’s fashion who is detail-oriented, organized, and has a desire to learn the fundamentals of fashion PR. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, loves a fast-paced environment, and is a team player.
What you will learn in your role:
• Sample trafficking, the process of how samples are sent out for press
• How to track and clip press placements (editorial, online, blogger)
• How to create line sheets for product placement
• Beginning stages of media pitching through list building, research and on-the-job training
• How to think critically about business objectives as related to editorial calendars and press opportunities
• Event planning
• How to organize and maintain a sample closet
What We Require:
• Background in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook
• Organized with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative and flexible
• Interest in Public Relations, fashion & retail
Details: We are looking for interns with an interest in fashion Public Relations and who are detail-oriented, organized, motivated, and have a desire to learn. We would like candidates to commit a few days a week and full days (9 am – 5 pm) starting in May or June. This internship is offered in exchange for academic credit only; applicants who will not receive credit will not be eligible to participate.
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.