About The Rachael Ray Show:
The Rachael Ray Show is currently seeking Fall 2015 Interns. Please read the following requirements below to see if you qualify. Our interns will have opportunity to assist various departments. Duties listed below but not limited to. Please note this is an academic credit internship with compensation.
- Able to receive academic credit
- Available a minimum of 2 full days per week, max 3
- Begin the week of August 17th (on or about) and continue through December 2015
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High organizational skills and Computer literate
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
-Filling in answering phones, production runs, distributing packages
-Research for producing teams
-Helping with craft services, guest services, culinary, wardrobe, and on set.
-Assisting with audience coordination; load-in and load-out process, organizing giveaways
-Helping art department with prop runs, sourcing out props, prop-making, creative thinking
-Occasional logging and transcribing field footage
Please send cover letter and resume to: Katy O’Malley, Production Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
15-30 Hours Per Week