Rebel Industries puts clients face-to-face with the people they want to speak to most. We plan and activate grassroots marketing strategies using social media, events, and guerilla tactics.
We have special expertise in marketing to the urban market, young consumers, promoting beverages and automotive, but our knowledge is extensive and expansive, far beyond kids and cars.
Some of our methods include producing events and live promotions that empower consumers to interact with our clients, and ignite word-of-mouth.
We develop entertainment experience and content that consumers enjoy and share. We involve media partners, event promoters, other brands, and just about anyone else who suits the particular challenge.
We design, produce, distribute, and promote reaching consumers online, offline, on-premise, at home, at school, on the street, and just about everywhere else.
Check out our Vimeo page: https://vimeo.com/rebelindustries
Rebel Industries is looking for a social media intern who actively follows DJ’s and the EDM music space, and has a basic understanding for Sound Cloud and Twitter.
Rebel Industries future intern should be excited and eager to learn the following focus areas of marketing:
1. How to build and communicate a DJ’s brand using social media platforms
2. How to drive engagement and conversation with key fans and influencers within the EDM music space
3. How to curate relevant content using key fans and news within the EDM music space
4. How to be an advocate for the community - listen to and engage with the brand’s audience in timely manner
The Rebel Intern’s main responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in developing a content calendar for the DJ’s social media channels
2. Engaging daily with fans and the community advocates within the EDM music space
3. Curating news and content from key media sources and influencers from the EDM music space
4. Researching best practices for social media marketing and branding
*The ideal candidate must be able to complete a 12-week, unpaid internship. Benefits include: Paid lunch, college credits, and a recommendation letter. Intern must do a minimum of 3 days a week from 9 – 5 PM PST. Intern may work remote.
Please submit your resume to Cassandra@rebelindustries.com