Red Light PR is a full service public relations firm specializing in strategic branding through product placement, celebrity seeding, social media management and optimization, event execution, and brand consulting. The firm works in partnership with up-and-coming fashion designers and established corporations to increase brand awareness within the entertainment and fashion communities throughout the United States.
RLPR's internship program is designed to give those with an interest in fashion public relations experience in all facets of the industry.
Consideration for the internship program is granted to those who excel in communication, multi-tasking, organization and writing. Past experience in PR is also a plus. Students presently enrolled in college will receive school credit for this internship.
We are now accepting cover letters and resumes for our Fall 2014 Internship program. Please send to Internship@redlightpr.com.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assisting stylists, celebrities and magazine editors on a daily basis.
- Checking clothing samples in and out of the showroom for shoots with models and celebs.
- Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties.
- Writing press materials and making press kits.
- Manage editorial clippings and activity reports
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, editors and other industry professionals.