RedBlack is an ecommerce boutique agency that develops online stores in collaboration with popular content websites. We partner with high-traffic sites to tailor a unique online store that captures the website’s target market. We deal with all aspects of the online stores that we build; ranging from brand management to customer service to SEO optimization to marketing strategies. Our business is about connecting clothing to content and people to products. Some of our sites include HipHopDXShop.com (in collaboration with HipHopDX.com) and VimbyShop.com (in collaboration with Vimby.com) which is launching next week.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• Pitching ideas, and being an active contributor to our team
• Social media marketing research, community building, blog outreach, press releases
• Photo shoots
• Working with models, musicians etc.
• Assist Marketing Coordinator in overseeing promotions and developing new campaigns
This is not your typical copy-making coffee stop intern position. This is a great opportunity for growth, and you will have your hands in every aspect of our company. We work in a fun, laid back, but very professional environment if this is you then please send your details over.
What we’re looking for:
• Active knowledge and understanding of social media marketing
• Must be able to commit to at least 12 hours a week
• Strong organizational skills – ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
• Detail oriented with excellent follow-through and efficiency
• Good work ethic
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week