Refresh Creations is seeking a Social Media Intern to join its team in New York immediately. This person will primarily provide administrative and editorial support.
The ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented, enthusiastic about social media, the internet, news and all things Refresh Creations. We're looking for a data-obsessed self-starter with excellent judgment and communication skills.
This is a part-time paid intern position in our New York office starting immediately.
`• Assist with scheduling posts and finding/creating content across platforms, especially Twitter and Facebook
• Read financial news and find creative ways to adapt stories and videos to platforms.
• Monitor the internet for fun trending news opportunities, search for things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet
• Monitor discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels
• Proven organizational and administrative experience
• Understanding of social platforms and messaging apps (especially Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram), and why content on those platforms became popular
• Ability to view data and pull key takeaways and spot trends
• An avid user of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
• A genuine love for and excitement about the internet
About Refresh Creations:
Refresh Creations is a Creative Agency whose mission it is to inspire employees to feel rewarded for outstanding performance. Whether you are showing appreciation for a team or individual, celebrating a business merger, or simply branding your company logo, Refresh Creations will use their innovation and unique artistry to fashion your commemorative gifts.