WE HELP BRANDS build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it.
Escalate brings unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. How do we build and activate engaging brand experiences that will move people from being simply brand-aware, to passionate advocates?
Yes, our mission statement is – Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
But in non-marketing speak, we help people discover why they should love your brand, through engaging experiences that resonate and continue, through conversation and participation, beyond the all too common one-off event.
Experiences built specifically for-and with the people you want to talk with, that have relevance and authenticity beyond traditional marketing monolog efforts, including experiential programs, to sell your product.
Interaction, Participation, and Dialogue – not stale, interruptive, one-direction marketing.
We escalate “I’m not so sure about this brand” to “This is my brand.”
We escalate “This brand is pretty cool” to “Wow, I can’t wait to tell my friends.”
And we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Come ESCALATE with us!
Financial District based growing experiential marketing agency, is seeking an R&D Intern. This is an un-paid internship in a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. This is also an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a passionate, close-knit team.
Escalate, an award-winning New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with New York City colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall, winter and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit motivated interns for 2014. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the President and the Senior VP of Client Solutions at least 3 days a week in improving sales effort. The intern will be completely immersed in event/sales strategy development, while working with the team in company/personnel research, marketing/planning and account management.
Scope of Role:
• Provide daily support to the President and the Vice President of Client Solutions
• Conduct research on companies and key personnel in target industries and markets
• Conduct and compile assigned competitive local market research, to align messaging, products & services, solutions and offers with what is most relevant in market
• Analyze market intelligence to reduce costs and prioritize business partner strategies for revenue improvements
• Tactical execution of market relevant campaigns in local geographic markets
• Work collaboratively with Client Experience teams to segment and target campaigns for local markets
• Project support for Client Experience Team
• Coordinate data and file maintenance needs
• Frequent communication with external vendor partners
• Light clerical work—booking travel and coordinating some meetings every now and then (5% of role)
• Actual assignments will be tailored to current needs and specific skills and experience
• College junior, senior or graduate student majoring in Marketing, PR, Business Administration or related field, which includes marketing research related courses
• Related internship experience is not necessary but will be a plus
• Understand the social media and how to use it as a resource for information
• Must be able to commute to NYC office
• Commitment of at least 3 days per week; ability to intern remotely occasionally; may require 5 days on-site from time to time
• Must be able to start immediately
• Must be able to bring own laptop to work
• Must be familiar with both Mac and Windows platforms
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and One Drive online sharing
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Must be a self-starter and proactive
• Quick learner and ability to multitask
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Team-oriented attitude
• Very keen attention to detail