Fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the areas of PR, Marketing, Event Planning, Social Media and Design with a leading New York City based, international restaurant group.
The intern position will learn how to represent and promote a portfolio of established restaurant brands in creative ways and be introduced to and work with some of the best and brightest talent on the NYC culinary scene and will get a behind the scenes look at how food, drink and service intersect.
Intern will gain a comprehensive understanding of both the Marketing/Public Relations discipline and duties include but are not limited to: food trend and internet research, media monitoring, media list management, data entry, special event staffing, pitch writing, social media monitoring and engagement. The intern will report directly to the department Publicist, with dotted line to PR & Marketing Director.
• Seeking a passionate, hardworking, organized individual with strong creative writing skills.
• Candidates must have a professional and pleasant demeanor and a desire to learn within the hospitality industry.
• Previous office administrative experience and working knowledge of all basic computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, etc.).
• Commitment to working minimum 2 days a week, or equivalent hours.
• The internship will last approximately from beginning of September through December
• Requested commitment of 15-20 hours per week, depending on course load.
TO APPLY send resume and writing sample(s) to Lauren Young at The Dinex Group – email@example.com.