About Nortrax Inc. - A John Deere Company:
Nortrax, Inc., a John Deere company operates John Deere construction and forestry dealerships in 54 locations throughout the United States and Canada. We are committed to serving those linked to the land based on our core values of integrity, quality, commitment and innovation, values that have sustained John Deere for 177 years. As North America’s largest John Deere construction and forestry retailer, Nortrax goes above and beyond customer expectations to deliver the industry’s highest standard of product sales and support, everyday. And that’s more than a promise, it’s an attitude.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The Retail Finance Internship will compromise of a variety of duties necessary to submit and complete retail finance transactions. The internship will be located at the Main Office in Tampa, FL. Duties include:
• Checking viability of offering an extended warranty product that meets our customers and business requirement’s- Data mine and Research variance between options we have on current machine warranties.
• Submitting deals to retail lenders- obtaining retail financing for sale of machine
• Scanning closed finance transactions into Performa
• Performing lien searches on used equipment for customer trades
• Processing of month end sales for invoicing
• Collaborate with teammates in other departments within Main Office
• Other duties as assigned