Rubenstein Public Relations is a leading full-service public relations agency based in New York. With more than 20 years of experience, RPR is recognized for our media expertise and the ability to secure in-depth feature coverage in print, electronic and digital outlets. We represent a clientele comprised of the most respected names in luxury consumer brands, real estate, financial services, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking enthusiastic, organized, hard working interns who are eager to learn and gain first-hand agency experience in public relations across a wide variety of industries, including real estate, corporate & financial, luxury, hotels, restaurants, health & wellness, non-profit and entertainment.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Assisting account executives with clients across a variety of industries
Providing general account support including creating and updating media lists, media clippings, media pitching, assisting with events, mailings, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects; work independently; meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and knowledge of Photoshop
- Currently majoring in Public Relations, Communication, Journalism or a related field of study preferred but not required
- Previous PR or related internship experience preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week